Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh, those wonderful students...

So this month, I am teaching preschool for one of our teachers. She's on vacation. So I get the privilege of teaching her students. For the most part, I really enjoy teaching her students... they are great kids... and I can't complain about the teaching part.
So this afternoon, I had a full class. One of the students just turned 3 and is newer to the program. He came up to me and told me today that he thought I was nice. awwww.... i know... i feel special! He then came up again a bit later and asked:
"are you a girl?"
"ummm... yes i am..."
(random things like that are to be expected when teaching preschoolers) he then proceeded to go back and do a floor activity. a little while later he comes back and tells me that:
"all girls wear glasses."
"ummm.... but what about me? I'm a girl, and I don't wear glasses...."
"oh........."
"and what about the other 2 girls in the class? They don't wear glasses either..."
"oh................"
he then went back to the floor. Gotta love 3 year old's logic... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment