Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh those kids...

I tell ya, those kids I work with are definitely interesting. They ask the strangest questions... and I'm not always sure how to answer them. They were sitting at dinner and the conversation turned to how many kids were at the program last week. The girls were all in this conversation and kept at me for a while...
Last nights conversation went as follows...

Me: I had seven kids there.
A: You have seven kids?!?!?! Really? Can they come?
Me: At the program we had seven kids... I personally don't have kids.
A: But why don't you have kids?
Me: Because I'm not married...
A: But why not?
Me: Because I'm not dating anyone...
A: Why not?
Me: Because I'm still single...
A: But you are old and should be married and have kids of your own...

Oh the kids I work with... The phrase "why not" is the worst question to get... it made this conversation very interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment