Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Post Grad

These last 6 weeks feel like nothing. Here's what happened! I finished my Masters, Graduated, went on a grad trip with my parents, and a trip to Kelowna for my grandfathers funeral. It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks. Between my grad trip and my trip to Kelowna, I was super jet lagged! So let's catch you up!
My parents took me to Quebec for my grad trip! We went to Montreal, Quebec City, and then spent a day in Ottawa! I took over 600 pictures and loved every moment of it! It was good to spend a week with my parents and to spend the time exploring this beautiful country of ours! If we are facebook friends, there will be pictures up eventually, if we are not, then I'm sorry - no photos for you!
In this time I also had yet another interview with a church. So far, I've applied to 6 churches and have interviewed with 3 of them. The others I haven't heard back from. All these churches have chosen to go with others who have also applied for these positions. So here I am, 1 week until the end of my contract at my current position, and nothing yet on the horizon. I am having a harder time with this, but I am also choosing to trust God and the fact that He has a plan for my life. I wouldn't have gone through all of this just to do nothing...right? I'm choosing to trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment